Thursday, January 8, 2009

Too Much Time On My Hands

Well, now that I have returned to normal school life and some semblance of a brain order, it is time to talk about random stuff that has no meaning whatsoever. That is, after all, what a blog is for: to talk crap. Or to get arrested for making racist comments.

Anyway, it is time for me to figure out one of the most puzzling and perplexing questions in my sorry little life. The fact that I have WAY WAY WAY WAY too much time on my hands.

Actually, this particular habit has been bothering me for some time. Read: Since Sec 3, where it really reared its ugly little head. Somehow, despite the loads and loads of homework and we had during our Sec 3 and Sec 4 years, it somehow seemed that I had more than enough time to do it. In fact, I had so much time to do it, I could still sleep at 10.30 every night. PM, before anyone tries to find a loophole.

What the hell. That isn't possible, okay.

Seriously, take a look at this chart.

5.30 Wake up + Breakfast + Bath
6.00 Go to School
7.00 Reach School + Run Around like a Ninja Swordsman
7.30 Assembly
8.00 Classes Start
~11.00 Recess + Run Around like a Mage with Berzerk
2.40 Classes End + Go Home + Sleep
4.00 Reach home + bath + lunch
4.30 Reach com + watch anime + browse blogs + Run Around like a Assassin with +2 Poisoned Daggers
7.00 Dinner + Bath + PAJAMAS TIME
8.00 Start Work + Talk cock + Sing song + Play Hearts
9.00 Yawn
10.30 Sleep

Am I the only one who thinks this doesn't make sense? I mean seriously, who yawns at 9.00? And who the hell completes all their homework and essays and stuff within 2 and a half hours? It doesn't make sense. Hmm...suspicious.

In any case, this habit of suddenly managing to do all my homework quickly has earned me a reputation for having 36 hours in a day, something that I certainly do not have, or, if I do, I spend it sleeping.

Things get a little more suspicious when you realise that IB ends at 4.40.


5.30 Wake up + Breakfast + Bath
6.00 Go to School
7.00 Reach School + Run Around like a Ninja Swordsman
7.30 Assembly
8.00 Classes Start
~11.00 Recess + Run Around like a Mage with Berzerk
4.40 Classes End + Go Home + Sleep
6.00 Reach home + bath + Dinner
6.30 Dinner + Bath + PAJAMAS TIME
7.00 Reach com + watch anime + browse blogs + Run Around like a Assassin with +2 Poisoned Daggers
9.30 Start Work + Talk cock + Sing song + Play Hearts
9.45 Yawn
10.30 Sleep

Okay, so something got even wronger. Wtf nice spend only 1 hour on work. Heck, this is screwed up. Well, no matter, it all works out in the end.

The problem is that it isn't supposed to work out. I'm supposed to be a heck of a lot more busy than I am right now. Geez, I think that it's still more slack than my Sec 3 and Sec 4 years, something that is dangerously wrong. I mean, I got scolded today because I haven't been to LKC Library for work purposes.

AND I ALSO GOT SCOLDED BECAUSE I DON'T DESERVE A 7 FOR CHINESE, BUT A 5. DAMN YOU HERRICK. DAMN YOU PING.

Okay, gotta go. I have to yawn now.

No comments: