Friday, January 16, 2009

This day was a good day.

Today was a bad day.

Firstly, I was sniffling all the way to school, especially having been suffering from a flu and fever and all sorts of ailments for the past few days. I must admit I became a druggy for a few days - popping 18 pills a day is bad, no matter what your disease.

Then we got locked outside of class for a few moments, because SOME DUDE TOOK OUR KEY. Oh well, not like he's gonna be reading this blog (if he does, he'll probably beat the shit outta me, so that's okay). Went back into math class and immediately got insulted by the first person I met a.k.a. the Lord of Darkness a.k.a. Cheryl.

Got back to doing math, and realised that I got fooled on the first question. I AM SUCH A FAILURE, I said to myself. Aloud. And the Lord of Darkness said, "Yes, you are." And there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth. Second question = 3 careless mistakes. Oh god. At least I managed to do the rest of the questions properly.

Physics was next, when I learnt that I barely passed the practice practical. I was quite sad. AT LEAST I BEAT KUANG. =)))))

LangArts. LangArts is never good. 'Nuff said.

Recess ----> I had fun then! Walked around with Seng Wei and role-played a homeless drug dealer who likes to sell Panadol to IB Druggies and has a handheld boombox. Tried to introduce Seng Wei to my friends BUT FAILED. T_T

More maths. Yeah, I pwned this time.

Then EE meeting. Learnt that my EE was crap. I was very sad. ;_; Have to rewrite sooner or later.

After a series of complicated and strange events, I found myself running down the road towards school. This was mostly because I was bored, and also because I was two seconds from missing my bus. While running, I said "Hi" to one of the old ladies running for the bus, and told the bus captain to wait for the old lady. =D

Meanwhile, had fun talking with friends on the bus, and psychoanalysed Wull's survey. Hurrhurr, YOUR TOK IS SCREWED. Too bad Levin left so fast. T_T

Got back home, finished Written Commentary, Physics Prac and writing blog post. After that, I played a bit of minesweeper and looked for Touhou Pics, and cursed at the lack of a good Clannad Subber. Listened for Sore ga ai Deshou another 2 times, before going to sleep.

It was a good day!

No comments: