Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Lack of Tissues

As doubtless Herrick will testify, my mom scolded me the other day because I stole the tissue box from her bathroom. And I have to say that it was completely not my fault. I just ran out of tissues in my room.

But I guess the think that really irked her was the fact that I had used about 100 tissues within the span of a single week.

And there can only be one culprit. It is a particular game known as CLANNAD.

Well, the name is probably alien to a lot of people, but I can tell you that it is a very very very very very very very sad game, and that everyone should play it because it will make you CRY.

Okay, so maybe that's just me. So sue me.

But heck, CLANNAD is a like a drug. You just can't stop playing the game even though you know you'll be up until 12 midnight crying your heart out. Geez, I've never cried so much in my entire life. It has completely destroyed the little chemistry, mathematics, geography and physics knowledge kept safely in the archives of my head during the holidays.

Originally, my brain looked like this:

Chem, Chem, Phys, Math, Chem, Geog, Chem, Screwing around, Chem, Chem, STOP THAT PING, Chem, JARREL YOU BASTARD, Screwing around, Screwing around, HI NUBBY

Now, it kind of looks like

Screwing around, Play game, STOP THAT PING, JARREL YOU BASTARD, Screwing around, NOOOOOOOOO KOTOMI, HERRICK GIMME WALKTHROUGH, Chem, Screwing around, USHIO ;_;

Yeah, so my brain got thrown about quite a bit.

Can't wait to play After Story again!

No comments: