Sunday, May 17, 2009

Haiku School Life

Geez...it's really been too hot this week, both in terms of the temperature and the amount of work and arcading that's been going on. There's been absolutely no time to do anything than I want to do, which is a really sad reality. Ah well.

Never mind, I shall cheer myself up by making some Haikus. Haikus about...school! Yes, Haikus about school. Okay, very good, let's go!

EDIT: NOW WITH FANMADE HAIKUS

Riezz:

My mom makes cookies
Jonny keeps jewing cookies
He's such a bastard

I CHOOSE MAGIKARP
MAGIKARP! USE SPLASH ATTACK!
BUT NOTHING HAPPENED!

JSCY:

People are stupid
They can't even understand
Graduate math texts

Nidorina:

Hello, [insert name]
I got third in the tourney
Will you be my friend?

i like my sister
 iluma chiobu fine too
 i want her number

tourni winning strat
Qns: what's better than incest?*
Ans: Maid team twincest!

Yukarin:

Noel is moe
Fcuk, he can see my DP
This shit so imba

noel is awesome
 hyaa hyaa hyaa hyaa blue fiyahh
 2d owns dneo

oh my god sz
 you are a fucking pedo
 stop raping sister

Huazz:

Diglett used Earthquake.
But...there isn't a target.
The sandstorm rages.

*Apparently, Qns is pronounced as kyuns. o_O

Okay, I'm bored now.

Shucks, I really have to make a proper post one day.

No comments: