Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Math Port Is Not The Only Thing Ruining My Mind

Actually, the problem here isn't the fact that the math portfolio is hard, it's just that it's too damn difficult to cut down on the page count. I mean, I had to stoop to making my equations smaller. OMG FAIL.

Anyway, ignoring the math portfolio and the 7 different people who are asking me for help, there is an even greater problem.

SHITTT HERRICK DON"T BUY A FRENCH MAID DRESS PLS.

In the event that any of you need a context for this comment (and I doubt any of you do), it basically started out as a bet between me and a fellow classmate (whom you should all know). And the stakes pretty much escalated to the point where I have to wear a French Maid's Dress if she doesn't get a 7.

Now, to be honest, I'm quite sure she'll get a 7. The thing is, I am also quite assured that she'd sacrifice a 45 just to see me in a French Maid's Dress. OH THE HORROR.

It doesn't help that most of the people around (INCLUDING SOME PEOPLE'S SISTERS) are also plotting to reduce me to a sad, miserable, cos-playing state. What the hell man, I don't think I'll look good in a French Maid's Dress. Which part of me looks like it'd look good in a French Maid's Dress, HUH!?

To Friends: I AM 100% NOT A GIRL DAMMIT.
To Others: Heheheheh, you can't tell if I'm a girl or not.

Getting back to the topic, things took a turn for the worse yesterday when someone actually decided to sponsor the bloody dress. OH SHI-. And then the conversation started to deteriorating into questions like, "Are there going to be THIGH-HIGH stockings?!"

WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS.

Oh yeah, and you know how dreams often reflect your state of mind? Well, yesterday night, I dreamt that I was in an airplane crash. (For your info, I was NOT in a French Maid's Dress, kthx). So I guess you can tell that I'm a bit SUICIDAL here.

Ah well...all I gotta do is make sure she gets a 7, right?
...
...
...
Right?

No comments: