Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Frankenstein's New Home!

ZOMG. I actually cared enough to set up house somewhere else other than MSN Spaces. UPGRADE FOR THE WIN!

In any case, this is a momentuous occasion, and I shall celebrate it by revealing a song that has many Academy Awards (2), Grammy Awards (27), Oscars (14 at last count), and the very prestigious holy-shit-what-the-freak-is-this Award. =)

In fact, it is so good, several prominent world leaders have commented upon the song:

Jarrel - "The practice of storing milk or beer in laboratory refrigerators is strongly condemned." says:
its kinda irritating XD

pamelia says:
ITS SO SPASTIC OMG

Mr Wakamoto:
I AM A GOD.

The Lyrics are something like this:

Help me Obi Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope!
*Random R2 Beeping*

Her name was Leia, she was a princess,
with a danish on each ear, and Darth Vader drawing near
so R2-D2 found Ben Kenobi, (Obi-Wan)
He'd have to put the Death Star plans into the Rebellions hands,
So Luke and Obi-Wan had to get to Alderaan
So they stopped into Mos Eisley to have a drink with Han

At the Star Wars, Star Wars cantina
The weirdest creatures you've ever seena
Here at the Star Wars, Star Wars cantina,
music and blasters and old Jedi masters
at the Star Wars. (shush I know it's bad grammar but screw it)

...Gah, I can't be bothered to write the rest! I got to finish unpacking all the boxes. Frankenstein still needs clothes and spare body parts, you know!

No comments: